To add a new group, you have to follow these steps (see Figure 1):
- Go to Control Panel, you can find it in the bottom right corner of the starting interface.
- When the Control Panel menu opens, navigate to the Groups tab located in the navigation bar.
- Under the Groups tab, click the "+" sign located in the bottom right corner to open two options:
a) Add User Group
b) Add Admin Group
Figure 1 – Groups tab
Add User Group
Enter a name and select the space for which you are adding a group. Then click Continue to proceed to the next step where you can set permissions for your group (see Figure 2).
Figure 2 – Add user group
Once you've selected the permissions you require, click the Create button in the bottom right corner (see Figure 3).
- Application Permissions: Enable access to the application's primary views, such as:
- Locations: specify which locations will be accessible to users in this group.
- Cameras: choose which cameras will be visible to users in this group.
Figure 3 – User application permissions
Add Admin Group
To create an admin group, you need to enter a name and choose the space for which you’re adding the group then click Continue to proceed to the next step where you can specify application permissions.
Figure 4 – Add admin group
Enable the application permissions you need and click Continue to proceed to the last step where you can set control permissions for your administrator group.
Figure 5 – Admin application permissions
You can specify control permissions for each part of the control panel menu. Enable the ones you want to have for your group and click the Create button to complete the process. (see Figure 6)
Figure 6 – Control panel permissions